Ok would you be the first to start? (Challenging dh and he is challenging me)...lol

My dh said we both need to loose some weight me 30lbs he 50lbs. but not one or the other want to do some action we are all talk and no action...lol

If you were to start how will you begin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How old is yoru child? Take just 20 minutes each day and get on the floor and play. pur your child on your knees or up on your feet to do airplane! Or if older, go outside and play tag. Be sure to run around. It doesn't take much to get started. Take walks if you are up to it. It can be good for both you and hubby.
    Anonymous

• Go for walks each night together... get a wii fit! its so fun and two can do it.. it is fun and becomes a challenge and you will lose weight..Eat healthier ect.... make a goal and at the end of each week whoever is doing better and losing more weight and inches (dont forget inches! you can lose much more inches then weight!) and have a bet at the end who wins something.. he could get something he wants if he wins and visa versa for you...
    Good luck!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• start on a monday, its always easiest to start on a monday! Join some groups right here on cafemom, there are tons of great ones on here! Good luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• get a beginners yoga dvd. they have weight lose ones. that how I lost my baby wight from the first one. My DS love doing it with me, I got him into it as a baby. Then again we are very active ppl, martial arts, hiking, yoga, and what not. Might be something to look into. Simple things work too. When out make sure you park at the back of the parking lot for some extra walking. If you can walk somewhere don't take your car. I know it's more convenient to but it helps. Also take a multivitamin (they have some to help your metabolism), and start eating healthier. Raw foods like veggies and fruits are great!

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If you're like me I love fried food. I know I can't cut it out entirely but I am limiting it to just 2 nights a week for now. Normally I'd do 5-6. Fried FF, fried bologna, deep fried hotdogs, fried beef, fried potatos, well....you get the point.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2010