Why do I feel this way?

Well 5 months ago I had a mc. I have had a period every month right on track with my cycle before i had my mc, but my last 2 I have had all the symptons of being pregnant, sore breast, nauseated, cant eat because i cant keep anything down but both time i have taken a test and they both said negative. So what else could be causing this or has anyone that has gone through a mc have anything like this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sore breasts can be common around that time of month. You might want to just mention the nausea to your doctor though. However, having said that. I wanted to tell you that I am sorry for your loss. I too went through a MC in November. I had the symptoms of being pregnant well after the doctor thought I should have. I think a part of us after loss wants or longs for that pregnancy so bad that we can sometimes carry on with the symptoms.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 1:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2010