Do you like Ya Gabba Gabba or hate it?

My son loves this show...I used to hate it but after really watching it and the bands and celebs they have it's grown on me. This is just for fun!!

ceciandrew

Asked by ceciandrew at 1:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like it too! My son knows all the words to many of the songs. It can be slighly annoying at times, but he has learned alot from Yo Gabba Gabba.
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 1:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I personally hate that show. However my 1 yr. old son will sit and watch it. Lol

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    www.danishel.blogspot.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• it hasn't grown on me, in fact i think i hate it more the more i watch it. My daughter likes it and i look at her while she is watching and totally turns into a zombie.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have to say tho, I do find Muno a little questionable in his design...;)
    ceciandrew

Answer by ceciandrew at 1:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

•  I can take it or leave it.  There are worse kids shows out there.  My daughter likes it and I like some of the songs and lessons. I like the episode about trying new foods when they say "try it you'll like it" I use that all the time when I am trying to get my daughter to try new foods, sometimes it works.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We LOVE it! We sing the songs constantly. "Dont bite your friends!" lol Pretty solid advice for children.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It's pretty entertaining at times. My son is obsessed with it and it's one of the few shows I don't mind to watch with him
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• we don't watch it that much- but from what we've seen, my boys seem to like it and its ok by me.

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 9:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• @ first i hated it! but after i watched it, it was OK! ; )
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Love it! It was weird at first but my son loves it and I like that there are different kinds of not so mainstream music and dance represented instead of all the sickeningly sweet stuff on the other shows. Also love Jack's Big Music Show!
    Anonymous