Dieter's tea?

Anyone tried this? Does it work in helping you lose weight?

afisk

Asked by afisk at 1:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Green tea does help. Cutting out surgary drinks period makes a huge difference!!!! Since drinking diet soda, bottled water w crystal lite flavor packs, diet green teas, little to no snacks, and some exercise I have lost over 30lbs in 3 months!!!! Green tea helps shed about 10lbs per month; but I don't know exactly how!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Hmmm. Haven't tried the green tea as I don't like the taste of it. I do not drink cokes or anything just water and Crystal Light. I am just stuck at the same weight... so frustrating.
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have tried Dieter's Tea, I don't know if it helped lose the weight.....I'm also following an all natural healthy eating plan and exercising, but it does help with constipation!! I drink it 2-3 times a week, and also drink green tea. The dieter's tea does occasionally cause stomach cramps. I have lost 32 pounds, but as I said, I'm also eating really healthy, and smaller portions, and exercising.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I bought it about 4 months ago. It gave me diarreah so bad and I had to stop using it. Pay close attention to the directions. I sort of followed the directions, measured the water by eye, and I think I messed up right there.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• a clean diet and excersize are the only things that will get you more than a pound loss result. the tea wouldnt hurt though depending on whats in it. i personally stick with water and nothing else
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 9:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2010