Not sure what his problem is...

Im not sure if I'm blowing this out of porportion or not but I'm a very observant person,one of the things I acquired in the army lol.My boyfriend has always been very loving & affectionate from day 1 and I absolutley love it,but lately he's been acting very different.He's been really irritable and when I ask whats wrong he says nothing,when he says I love u he acts like its killing him or he just said you too,which makes me mad.He doesn't hold my hand in public,he wont give me a hug unless i intiate it first,and I was talking to him last night and he openly admitted that he doesn't even confide in me completley he'd rather keep some things to himself,which hurts me because I tell him everything.I know he's not cheating on me cuz he never goes out without me and he's never on the computer.I think he's falling out of love with me and I dont know what to do please help.Any advice would be great.

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• It could be he's depressed and doesn't even realize it. Not knowing your relationship, it could be stress, he could feel that he's bearing more of the burden than you (building up a resentment of sorts). I do this with my husband and its because for a very long I was depressed and miserable. I wanted nothing to do with him, also my personality and my past keep me from opening up. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet that he doesn't love you, but it does sound like something is going on with him. Have you tried talking to him about how things have changed, specifically mentioning these things you've noticed? Maybe that would help, to tell him how your feeling and see if he can open up with you.
    Good Luck - I hope he comes around for you! :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Have a night out, and speak to him about it, tell him how you feel. Maybe something is on his mind, and it is not another girl/woman. Maybe he is stressed and does not know where to go...

I am sure he still loves you, just have a really nice night out and let him know you are there and love him know matter what, and you feel lost some how. He will never know unless you tell him, dress sexy, yet sweet, give him something to look forward too at the end of the night.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If he is not in love with you anymore. Why do you still want to be with him?

Answer by louise2 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• do you think he recieved bad news and just doesnt want to say nothing to you?

i know im like this with hubby...he's the one giving me the hugs, kisses and saying "i love you" "good morning" and such...

my head is in the clouds alot of times and its hard for me to pay attention, even i cant confide in hubby in alot. but whether it was bad news and he cant share it with you or if its just something thats bothering him...that might be why he's acting that way
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Uhhh. the Army has nothing to do with your observance! It is your womanly instincts.. actually it is "right in your face". He won't hold your hand in public/etc. Most people that don't want to hold hands in public are because they are afraid someone might see them and report back to their OTHER significant other. If he doesn't have another significant other it sounds like he is trying to find a way to get out of the relationship with you... You are too "needy".. asking him all the time "whats wrong?" Men hate that! Especially ones that "want out!" He is being a coward. He hopes that if he slacks enough you will get sick of it and break it off with him! Man up! Test him.. Keep your dignity. Tell him you think you two need some space and then wait and see what his next move is.
    Anonymous