why is it that whenever I get comfy in bed, ask my husband to go pee for me, He's already been to pee?

You know, .......
I think he's getting lazy.

MamasTooOld

Asked by MamasTooOld at 2:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Thanks girls.

I think they should get rid of anno. ANSWERS. !!!

Anno. poster, fine. We can ask ?'s That would normally NOT BE asked,

But, ladies that That harbor ill feelings for any reason , should have to stand up and take responsibility for their foul words and rude attitudes.

MamasTooOld

Answer by MamasTooOld at 8:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol
    mommy-

Answer by mommy- at 2:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• what the hell are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• Um... why are you asking your husband to go pee for you?
    Anonymous

• Wow, it looks like clicking the "anon" box takes away your sense of humor.

To OP - IDK... my DF is getting lazy too... why just last night I had finally gotten warm and in the right spot on the bed, and I realized I had to pee... when I asked him to do it for me, he said no b/c he didnt have to. I told him that I had to and he should be more considerate.

I also dont think my friend had any drinks for me on NYE. I asked her to have about 3 or 4 for me, since I had to work, but I never felt a thing.

Gah! Why must we do everything ourselves?!?!?!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• (I was the second ANON poster )

Brain fart moment or something.... I wasn't sure if the question was worded wrong of if she was actually requesting that her hubby pee before bead (not to pee instead of her peeing but actually making sure he got up and took care of himself) I think it being in the relationships section and not just for fun threw me too. Whoops.
    Anonymous

• hahah my fiance always says no. grrr, that would be great if they could really go pee for you.(since i always seem to have to go all the dang time)
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• of course he should get up and pee for you--- lol. Hmmm wouldn't it be nice if the hubbys could get up and pee for us, so we don't have to move and get up from our comfy warm beds?
    Anonymous

• Well maybe if the context of her post was readable! It made no fu***ng sense!
    Anonymous

• To the second ANON - sorry hon... it gets to me after a while of people taking EVERY little thing to heart and turning it into a bitchfest... and here this poor girl was trying to add some humor to the situation. Sorry, didn't mean to include you in the ANON bundle... but your spot was quickly filled by anon :33. Don't worry.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010