What are your great ideas for organizing/storing coupons?

LeeserC

Asked by LeeserC at 2:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• I read a post from someone before who used a three ring binder with baseball card holders to store coupons. I just recently switched from a small wallet type coupon holder to a binder. It makes it much easier to find coupons than the other thing I had. I can easily flip through the clear plastic sheets which I have divided up into sections to find what I need. The only thing that I don't like about it is that I can't just stick it in my purse & always have my coupons with me because it is too big. I just make sure to bring it along when I go grocery shopping. I keep a small coin purse in my purse that has any restaurant or other store coupons such as Kohls or JcPenney in it so that I always have them with me.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I use an accordion like coupon orgnaizer. I sort it according to frozen, boxed, doggie supplies, diapering, house supplies, restaurants, store coupon and a few other things. I like it because it can fit in my purse so I always have it one hand. I found when I kept it anything else I never had the coupons when I needed them which is so frustrating. Usually before I go for a big grocery trip I go through and see if there are any expired and familiarize myself with them a little bit. I think it is hard to figure out what is the best system for you be when you find it you will know that it works. Good luck!!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have a great little basket from Longaberger that I use, it hides my coupons and looks great on my counter!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2010