we just moved and dd wont adjust

since we moved into our new house my dd is 15 months and she just isnt doing well with it. it's been a week. and she's throwing tantrums and not sleeping in her bed and not eating well. this didnt start until we moved. if we go to my in law's.. she's back to her happy self because she's used to her house.
if i knew it was going to be this bad.. we wouldnt have moved. but we bought a new house. and it's better for us because it has another room and we're pregnant and need it.
any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe you could try to make the bedroom look like her other one? remember, kids crave routine and things like this can take time for little one's to adjust. I know any distruption at all for my son would throw him off too. try to keep her nightly routine the same as before with baths or snacks, or start a new one for her ... It may take time, hang in there. Don't allow the tantrums or let her think they are ok though just because there is a change..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010