Bender Ball Training

ok so i saw the bender ball on tv and was thinking about adding it to my workout..so i am cheap and i grabbed one of our outdoor kids balls and tried a crunch on it..it was amazong..all my ab muscle are burning.. so it may be safer with a ball that wont roll.. has n e one tried the dvds.. i dunno if i wana get them too..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• you can use your kids ball, i use a yoga ball that ive had since labor. the rolling part, you are supposed to stop it but that wont happen until you have got your balance down. there are a lot of great videos on youtube with proper form on how to use the balls, and you can also join a group here that i personally love called fit and healthy.
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 9:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I bought a Danskin version of the bender ball at Walmart and I love it and the DVD that came with it. I don't remember how much I paid, but I have to do it every other day because I'm always sore the next day.
    JoeysMom120906

Answer by JoeysMom120906 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• great thanks yall
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I got the Bender Ball at walmart, took it home and inflated it, but when i got on it, it seemed too small. I was afraid i would bust it, so i took it back and got a refund, and i got the regular size exercise ball.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2010