Have you fallen in love at first sight and do you think it is possible?

My husband says he fell in love with me at first sight and I fell for him quickly but not like him. However, we didn't date right away because the person who introduced us didnt think we were a good match. Anyhow, it just got me thinking and I was wondering what everyone else thinks about love at fist sight. Its just so crazy but in marraige and having a family I am finding out just how magical life really is ya know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I did! He proposed the first night that we met - we are going to be celebrating our 18th anniversary this year!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Yes...possible ( maybe in a fairy tale...lol )

More like lust at first sight...lol
    Anonymous

• My parents did fall in love at first sight. I pretty much fell in love with my boyfriend at first sight. I was in love with him on our second date, and on our first date, I knew that I was going to date him and that he would be the best relationship I ever had. I think he pretty much fell in love with me at first sight, he said the same thing as me, that he was in love with me on our second date. He said he loved me in a "you're so sweet, I just love you to death" kind of way long before that, though, so kinda hard to say. Also, we talked on the phone and computer for several weeks before we met in person, so the "first sight" part, we kinda cheated by already knowing each other pretty well. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No I have never fell in love at first sight. I am not sure if I believe it is possible. I thought that when I met "the one" you would know instantly, I was wrong. I guess that is one of the reasons I never dated guys very long. I even broke up with my Husband after a few dates because of my inaccurate belief. Luckily he kept coming back as a friend. I ended up falling HARD for him. That has been 10 1/2 years ago and I seriously do love him more every day.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Dh said he did, I hated him the first time we met.
    Anonymous

• I fell in love at first site 4 times - at each of my daughter's births and at my granddaughter's birth.

I was very attracted to my husband when I first met him, but the love came over time as we got to know one another and continues to deepen over the years of our marriage.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010