Any starbucks employee willing to tell me how to make my favorite drink at home??

I haven't been able to afford a starbucks in a while and I was wondering if any former or current starbucks employees would be willing to tell me how to make our favorite drinks so I can do it at home.
1. venti non-fat, no water, vanilla chai latte
2. venti non-fat white chocolate mocha

I have looked online and haven't found anything that tastes the same.

Thanks!!!

Parksey27

Asked by Parksey27 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If it helps, I know that Starbucks uses Tazo Chai concentrate to make thier Chai. I have purchased it at Starbucks before.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• you can also get the tazo concentrate at some grocery stores. the box has good directions... use skim milk for non fat version. otherwise...you can get an espresso machine at walmart for around $30, i think the instructions came with recipes.

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• http://www.quicksilverweb.net/sbucks/sbcharts.htm
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Starbucks uses a premade chai concentrate. They add milk and heat it. Traditional chai is made by boiling the tea in 1 part water and 2 parts milk with sugar, not honey. Honey is never cooked in real Indian food. After the tea is boiled for 30 mins. it is strained to remove the tea leaves. You can store it covered in the fridge for up to 8 days. It can be reheated on the stove or in the microwave.

A 20 oz mocha is made with 3 shots espresso, 2 oz (white) chocolate syrup, and 14 oz steamed milk. You can use regular dark chocolate or white chocolate.

Your specs require skim milk for all of these things.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2010