I want to be pregnant agian!

I already have a 9 month old, I just started work agian on sunday, I live in an appartment, and we manage to always get by.. And I want to be pregnant agian really bad. I loved it, and I love being a mom. Do you think its too soon, or that its just not right to try when were not that great off now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• "Too soon" is a question for your doc to answer.

The rest is a question to discuss with your husband.

For ME? I wouldn't.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I always wanted my kids close in age. Never happened because I have fertility issues. My kids are 3 years apart and I love it. The older ones help out so much with their baby brother who is 9 months old.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• medically speaking yes it is too soon. Your body needs time to heal. Ultimately though the decision is yours.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 3:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I would ask myself the most important question, "Will I be able to meet a new baby's needs entirely?" If I knew that I wouldn't be able to, I would wait. Its important to consider a baby's needs over our own desires. I would probably sit down with my husband and go over the pros and cons.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I wanted my kids to be close in age but since i lost 2 kids between the 2 that I have now. They are 5.5 years apart. I still hope tto have one or two more and that they aren't that far apart. My youngest is 5 months and I hope to have another by the ttime he is 2.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If I were living in an apartment and just "getting by" then no, I wouldn't but that depends on what you want out of life.

Answer by missanc at 3:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have a 9 month old too...I think right now would be way too soon for us. We also live in an apartment, even though it is a nice one in a good neighborhood, I want to have a house that is ours and have more room before we have more kids. I also want to give my son a chance to be the baby for a while before we have more. Also I see how you said we "manage" to get by. Maybe should work for a while and save up the extra money that you are going to need rather than just managing you could do good.
    Whatever you do choose to do, I wish you the best of luck.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I always tell people...ENJOY them while they are little.....they are only little once.....i wanted my kids 2 years apart but are 3 years and we plan to have a 3 year gap between all our kids....its a great gap, usually potty trained before new baby comes, and is pretty independant and can even help! i would say enjoy having just one for awhile cause itll never happen again!
    Anonymous