Friends w/ Beniefts??

Have you experienced this? What are they like? What are the rules?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Uhm it is different in every relationship..
    Anonymous

• The rules are whatever you make them, but some women have a difficult time not developing feelings/emotions over time, so be careful. I did it when I was single and it worked for me although I'm not sure I would recommend it for anyone else because I've seen it blow up in people's faces too many times.
    Anonymous

• Back in my day, we use to call it F*c* Friends. first rule, no strings/commitments.

Answer by louise2 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Like the others the rules are what you make them. It's a fine line however, some women have a hard time disconnecting feelings/emotions from a relationship. My advice is leave out the Friends part, keep it strictly business. No dates, no long conversations, skip the personal talk, keep conversations short and to the point. Keep it just sex, keep your distance in order to disconnect the emotions. I kept it to text messages when I wanted contact and kept it short and to the point. I've found even men can start to build connections...watch out when that happens and stop it quickly if you don't drama and more involvement than you bargained for.
    Its really a balance and finding the right person someone who can be respect the rules. I have this back fire on me in the past letting my emotion get the best of me, so did he and it ended up badly hurting me in the end.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• The rules are something you should discuss with him. Boundaries must be set in all relationships even FWB

Answer by admckenzie at 4:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I agree its between you two.. I think the most important thing to me anyways, is if you are doing me.. you CANT do anyone else. If you do someone else just let me know so we can stop doing what we are doing.. I dont want to catch something , or have the other person you are with not know about me.. i would feel horrible
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Its jus freinds that plz each others sexual needs whenever one needs it, there is no strings, & sumtimes u dnt tell anyone bout it.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 9:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• NOTHING BUT INFECTIONS !!!!!
    Anonymous

• thats between the two having the "friendship".....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• it needs to be talked about BEFORE the friendship starts so its very clear from the beginning, i had a friend like this, but we only used those benifits once lol then a week later i met my husband and he met his baby to bes mama lol we are still good friends he girl and my hubby dont know what type of friendship we had prior to them just because it was RIGHT before them and we both know they have nthing to worry about and we want to stay friends with out the benifits lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2010