Work at Home Mom

I am a stay at home mom and would like to know if anyone knows if there is a real way to make money from home. Open to all suggestions?

rlmaye

Asked by rlmaye at 4:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've been working at home for 3 years with Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca check out my site and let me know if you have any questions:):) Thanks and Good Luck, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I just started my own home business with a great company. I set up accounts. It's fun for me because I am a people person. You can do it all online, or you can do online and go out and talk to ppl. I am in the process of getting an appointment with my childs preschool and the academy. I like doing presentations...If you don't then you post a couple ads (real easy) and ppl will contact you. It's easy, fun, and it is totally risk free. It's not a get rich quick thing. You actually have to work at this and put time into it. I get to work my own hours. It's great. I have a part time job....I put in about 20-30 hrs a week. If you would like to check it out, go to http://crystal.fourpointmoms.com
    crystalhyden

Answer by crystalhyden at 4:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• http://www.kgb.com -- to to the bottom - Become an agent.

It is FREE, training provided, you are a 1099, independant contractor and they do direct deposit. And yes, I have been paid several times. I started late in the year 2009 & made more than $850. I plan on making several thousand this year.

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I work at home with my 5 year old in school, my 2 year old at home with me, and one on the way. I understand what it is to want to be home with you children and I would love to share with you what I do! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com for more information.
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. I work my business around my full time job and my family time. I love the fact that I choose the hours I work. We have three ways to earn an income-retailing, fundraising or team building. You will have to work but it is so much fun that it doesn't really feel like work. Visit my website at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com to take a look around. If you are interested in learning more please let me know.
    Good luck
    Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have a full time home based business with Ameriplan. We are the nation's leading discount for service company and provide our business owners with daily, weekly and monthly pay, benefits for the whole family and outstanding training and support. Please take a few moments to check out my website with all the information about Ameriplan, the Freedom At Home Team, and more. Right now you can get started from just $25! www.ThisIsAp.com

You should also take a few moments to check out my blog. There is some great information there about finding a job/biz from home, as well as a list of ligit companies and more...

Good Luck
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I used to do home daycare when my boys were small. I ran it family style meaning I treated the kids like my own. It was structured buy not "preschooly" like some daycares.

Do you sew? You would be shocked at the amount of work you can get!

I started the business I have now in my guest room with a sewing machine and just a few dollars. It has morphed into a great business with several employees and more than $200,000 in sales this past year. My site is www.yourspecialkid.com. The stuff on the site is where I started. I now hold several contracts for items that aren't for those with special needs. We also have several school contracts.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• There is such a thing as being a Virtual Assistant that I often advocate to women who want to work from home.  If you have administrative skills and are internet savvy its a very viable field to get into. 

Lori

freelancemom

Answer by freelancemom at 6:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I am also a distributor for Scent-Sations Inc. I love that I've been able to earn money and have a very flexible schedule. You can email me at rebecca4miabellas@yahoo.com or visit my website at http://www.howreb.scent-team.com for more info.

Becky

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2010