Has anyone ever started a holistic business...?

Or Psychic business and if so how did you start? Did you start with an online business or with the few clients that you read or did reiki / massage on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know a local woman that has a psychic business. She simply rented a room/office, put up a sign and started to advertise. As far as i know she didn't do anything online first. I think it would be a good idea to set up a website, but more for promotional reasons than for online readings or anything.

As for Holistic businesses, you will first need to do some checking. Most holistic shops have herbs or other whole foods for sale as well as offer some type of "advice." You will need to check your local laws to see what is and isn't allowed to sell as well as how you need to go about protecting yourself from stupid people that decide to take your advice as a "medical diagnosis" I would check with other local holistic business owners and see how they do things.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• This is the website of a woman in one of my networking groups: http://www.totalwellnessmentor.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Thanks so much!!!!
    Anonymous