Who is watching the speech by the president? What do you think?

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I respect him and theres no possible way for him to undo the last decade of a mess that our prior president made...so that said, I can respect that he's moving towards goals he's set......being a full time student and an entrepreneur who wants to start up their own business, I cant begin to say how new laws have been passed to aid me in school and in opening my own business. So, in all I respect him...he can't please every single one of us individually, no one can. So thats my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I'm watching. I don't think he understands that it is his treatment of terrorists as just home-grown criminals is adding to this. He is still going to release GITMO prisoners just not Yemeni prisoners. Wonderful.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I'm watching. i think he's a moron.
    Anonymous

• I enjoy the number of times he says "I" and "let me be clear".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• lol he seems more like a robot then a human being
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• What a waste. He is seriously clueless. He needs to realize that Gitmo is not the cause for Al Quida in Yemen they were there for a long time even before Gitmo's facility opened.

For years Yemen has refused to keep wanted al Qaeda operatives behind bars or transfer them to the US for trial. Two wanted al Qaeda operatives, Jamal Ahmed Mohammed Ali al Badawi and Fahd Mohammed Ahmed al Quso, have operated openly in Yemen despite being wanted for their roles in the Oct. 12, 2000, bombing of the USS Cole in Aden, Yemen, that killed 17 US sailors.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/12/yemen_permits_wanted.php#ixzz0bmGpbGRo

Yemen is responsible for looking the other way while Al Qaeda worked out in the open.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• He needs to give speeches with at least the passion he has when they show clips of him speaking to the SEIU or ACCORN. When he talks to just the people of the country, he seems disinterested and bored.
    Anonymous

• When he talks to just the people of the country, he seems disinterested and bored.

That's because he IS disinterested and bored with our country. 

Anonymous

• He's an inexperienced teleprompter reader who was picked at the chosen child of the wako dems like Pelosi and Reid. Of course he has no clue and is disinterested.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• HE DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! Mr. purple lips flappin' his smoky gums about empty promises and wacky plans.
    Anonymous