Do you ever take the phone to the bathroom with you?

If so do you do it anytime or only with certain people?

Ex: I was on the phone with my SO earlier and realized all the sudden I had to pee - like NOW. So I went while I was talking to him and when I hung up it just occured to me that had that been anyone else; I would have had to call them back or hold it!! After two kids really what is there to hide from him; but I don't think I would have done that even with my mom on the phone; and I know I would never with a friend! lol

So curiosity got the better of me & I'm bored waiting for dinner to finish cooking...so ladies spill - feel free to stay Anon if you like

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, yeah... after 3 kids when you gotta go, you gotta go!

that, and its the only place i can get QUIET!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I do...with my BFF and husband.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, if I have to pee, I am going to pee. It is more than likely they will not know. After we hang up I will flush, unless I am on the phone with my husband or mom or someone like that. I don't see why it would matter.
    IWantLotsOfKids

Answer by IWantLotsOfKids at 4:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I answer my cell phone no matter what I'm doing. I even answer in the shower. I never flush while talking, but I always answer.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 4:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• With everyone, no one knows I'm on the toilet, lol. I play on my phone when I'm takin a pooey!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Sure do! I don't talk on the phone, just text and web surf.

Hell, I'm taking a crap half the time I'm on CM! lmbo.

I tend to send texts like "Greetings from the shitter/porcelain throne/my ass stench!" My friends get a kick out of it and occasionally do the same.

We all poo, ya know. I have no shame! =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• ROFL - you guys are funny!

I guess I worry they'll hear something thru the phone; splashes; tinkling etc...

Yes we all gotta go; but we don't usually 'share' it unless we're forced to in a public restroom - and I worry about what other ppl can hear there too...which is odd cause I don't really pay attention to anything I hear unless it's too bad/funny to be ignored!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• The last few times I used the bathroom at Walmart, there was more poo noises in there than when my Husband goes at home.

And THAT is saying something.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I talk on the phone in the bathroom all the time.. depends who im on the phone with if i will FLUSH or not.. lol. my husband, family and certain friends I will flush.. not his family tho lol
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No I don't do that, I have to flush right away ( it's a phobia with me) and I do not want anyone to know I was talking to them while in the bathroom.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 7:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2010