when you fall out of love with someone is there a chance to fall back in love with them??

when you or someone has fallin out of love with you or them is there a chance they could fall back in love again? if so how?? or is being in love with them or you gone forever? you will always love them no matter what but is being in love gone out of the picture?? wut do you think???

ProudMommy9404

Asked by ProudMommy9404 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I personally do not feel like if you truly love someone that all the love will ever leave. In my opinion if it does, then it was not true love. Remember that is completely my opinion.
    mommytoangel407

Answer by mommytoangel407 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• The feelings of love may come and go. There will be times when you feel more in love than you do at others. But love is more about the commitment to the other person and wanting what is best for him. If you make that choice, then that kind of love lasts forever. In my 45 years of marriage, I have often not felt in love, but I have always loved my husband. He sometimes aggravates me, and I him. But real love says that we are in it together for a lifetime and that we are going to continue to act lovingly, knowing that the feelings will return, and they always do. Happily ever after exists only in fairy tales, not in real life.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Just my opinion but i feel like when its over.. its over.. there is no turning back.. kinda sad, but i guess if its meant to be you wont fall out of love!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have a different opinion about love and commitment. This romantic idea of how it's supposed to feel WILL fade away. It will wax and wane. And what we have to understand is that loving a person is a choice. Staying committed is a choice. You work at it every day to make it fun, interesting, loving, affectionate. It isn't just an itch, or butterflies. It's about making a conscious decision to honor that person and making decisions based on that - not on feelings alone.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 5:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think there are levels of love Once a person is no longer at the highest level of love then they can always be at a lower level in order to adjust and move on. (still love but not in love with) Sometimes people just drift apart. Can true love be re-obtained? I guess it's possible but not probable. Both parties would have to want it pretty bad and work hard to stay at that level.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I believe that if there was once love there, it can be there again. even if the other person has hurt u at ur worst, u can still love them even if u dnt want to admit it or accept it.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 9:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2010