What annoys you? :p

My cat annoys me. Yes, my cat. Oh don't get me wrong, he's a cute fella with an adorable personality and I love him. But he is. Annoying. He has a very loud and obnoxious MEOW and it is constant. Its a whining meow. The kind of "if I don't get my way now I'm going to keep meowing until I win." And then he keeps doing it after he gets what he wants, LOL. Almost like if he were human, it'd be his "neener neener neener" expression. Our female cat (who is a little psycho btw) has a cute little soft meow. The kind that makes you go "Awww."

So what annoys you? :p

mama2conor

Asked by mama2conor at 4:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mouth noise. Any kind I hate it. i hate hearing spit in someone's mouth, I hate when people smack their mouths when eating, I just HATE mouth noise....
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• people who dont know how to drive!!!!!!
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• haha...my dog, she's a little white chiuaua. she's got to be by my feet all the time and follow me everywhere! when i sit, she's got to be center of attention.

also...when people chew their food and i can hear them swallow like "gulp" ugh.

it also annoys me when hubby turns down my song on the radio so he can jabber my ear off.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• LOL americansugar80, my dog used to do that too. And my DH does the same thing, drives me nuts! I tell him he can just wait til the song is over. :p
    mama2conor

Answer by mama2conor at 5:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• On the subject of pets - Stepping in poo!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My husband.. I love him to death but he does have a vibrating foot. i swear the man cant stop one foot from shaking and when your sitting on the couch next to him IT DRIVES ME NUTS.. i can feel the couch shaking.. he just constantly taps one foot!! AARRRGGG!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• myself
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 5:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My oldest DD annoys me most times. She's 21 y/o and lives with us with her baby (my granddaughter). She will do things (to/of/for?) my grandbaby just to annoy me, even if it isn't in her best interest. She fussed and complained at the birth that she didn't want any baby of hers sucking on a pacifier, but the poor baby wouldn't calm down any other way (my DD is not the soothing, motherly type). Now that she is 11 months old and I take care of her everyday I have gotten her weaned off the pacifier during the daytime - even during naps! My DD has today off of work and decided to keep giving the baby a pacifier. I told her she doesn't need it and she kept telling me "She's happy. She's fine. Don't worry about it." I got so PO'd that she would do this just to spit me that I called her ignorant. I wish she would just move out.
    Thanks for the vent.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My husband's phlemg in the mornings. I hate hearing that throwup/hacking/snot noise.
    Anonymous

• OMG OP are you talking about my cats or your own? My female cat is quiet and sweet and light as a feather when she lays on my stomach...my male cat however is cute as hell but heavy, he bruised my boob once when he jumped on me! And he meows and meows when he uses the litterbox demanding me to clean it immediately or the meowing WILL NOT CEASE! And he SNORES! I just got rid of my annoying x who snored and kept me awake at night and now my damn cat is doing it too!!
    Anonymous