Does Horse shampoo work?

Was wondering??

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 5:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i've used it..yes, it makes your hair shiny and grow faster
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh my gosh..Mane N Tail is AMAZING! I'm actually switching back to it once I finish these bottles of Pantene. My Husband told me about Mane N Tail when We first got Together..I thought He was nuts until I tried it! My hair has never felt or looked better..and it smelled uber incredible, too!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Mane N Tail is AMAZING

Yep - I agree; good stuff and really not expensive when you compare!
    Anonymous

• Oh wow okay lol thanks. I wanted to use it on me and my two daughters. one is 5 and the other is 3 1/2. The 3 1/2 year old has very very very thin hair that falls and it does not grow. her hair has not grown since she was like 2. my oldest had long long hair at 3 1/2 and before that so i dont know why her hair isnt growing. I will go buy it thanks :)
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Can I ask a dumb question and say right up front that this is not intended to be racial at all, please?
    Is the horse shampoo best for the type of hair that black people have? Horse's tail hair is coarse, but I didn't know if the shampoo was strictly for black people's hair type.
    Is it good for the hair of people of other ethnicities?
    I ask because I have thick, coarse hair (Scottish roots) and wondered if the horse shampoo would be something I should try.
    Honestly, I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings for asking this, so please don't take it the wrong way.
    Anonymous

• I never tried it thats why i am asking. i was told its to make you have fuller thicker hair and that you need to cut 2 inches off every month or 2. i saw a youtube video. some say it HELPS grow your hair not that it Grows more. and you need to condition your hair after your shampoo because it drys your hair out big time. Im not african american, i am hispanic and i have thick hair, dry, oily and been dying my hair for many many years (26 yrs old now)
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I use it on my dogs---sounds a little too equestian for my use
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• its not only for horses. the shampoo is for people because it says it on the bottle
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2010