do you hold your ground or break like ice?

i usually hold my ground but sometimes i crumble...

i did pretty good today..my manager tried to get the best of me when i was ready to leave work by saying she was going to write me up...so i told her to go ahead and do it that i told them i was leaving at 2:30..and i left. It felt so good because usually i'm such a push over for them

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YEAH for you not being a push over. I guess it just depends on what's going on. If it involves my kids then I stand my ground. I just got into it with a person I didn't know because he came to my house and decided not to use his brain and thought I'd be okay with him having a gun on him. (he is licensed to carry it) but I am afraid of guns (I don't know why) and I didn't know him really well so I didn't want it in my house. He thought I was being insane at first but I got him to leave.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• What is your question? Were you scheduled to leave at 2:30? Then go. If you were scheduled later then your at fault.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• the question is "do you hold YOUR ground or break like ice"...i was simply stating how proud i was of not being a push over.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• and my manager did give me permission to leave...the issue was actually with another server who said that i didnt finish my work...(when i did) and the manager said i couldnt leave until that person signs me out and i told the manager that i wasnt having her sign me out and i was leaving..and she said she was going to write me up so i left...........which if i get wrote up for i will be calling HR because i only a manager should be checking your work because fellow employees can have conflict...just like i have with that one bitch!!!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010