Is your all natural monthly cycle reliable or unpredictable?

This question does not go for women who use the pill or other birth control. I am asking about the all natural cycle. How long is your cycle? Does it come the same time every few weeks? Do you ovulate on schedule as well? Any answers will be helpful thank you.

Tickledtrauma

Asked by Tickledtrauma at 5:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Health

• Not at ALL predictable. Which is why charting is a godsend.

My ovulation date can vary by two to five days. My cycle goes anywhere from 35-42 days.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Im 41 and since the birth of my first child my cycle has been like clock work. Every 27 days, lasts for 3 days, I ovulate on the 8th day after my first day of bleeding (yes I know that is VERY early).
    Anonymous

• Mine are! im 26 and my cycle is 26 days ON THE DOT! i ovulate late in my cycle.. Now im pregnant! lol so right now i have NO cycle
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Mine is clockwork. I love it.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 6:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• not I.....I have never taken any hormones in my life...my period has never in my 30 years been right at the same time...it always comes days early and days later....which is actually really annoying when you never know when its going to come and then you're caught on a day you're not thinking about it and mess your pants....yes...its happened to me.....quite a bit and it irritates the bejesus outta me....LOL
    Anonymous

• Mine is every 28 days on the dot seven days and done.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2010