How do you eat stuffed green peppers?

Is the green pep meant to be eaten or is it decoration? Should I serve it with a knife? No I am not kidding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• some people eat the pepper, but i prefer not too. i just dont like veggies cooked. i eat them raw. and yes, i would use a knife. hope this helps!
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• with a fork and knife
    Anonymous

• I eat the green pepper! If it is cooked long enough, it is delicious! I serve pretty much every meal with a knife, and we use it with this! Hope that helps!
    IWantLotsOfKids

Answer by IWantLotsOfKids at 5:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I stuff mine with my meatball mixture. I serve it with speghitti and sauce. yes I eat it that is the best part. I really enjoy the yellow, red and orage ones.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I eat the pepper yes. If they are cooked a long while you may be able to get away with just a fork but if this is going to be eaten by more than just you then provide a knife for sure. mmmm...those sound good right now.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• The pepper is meant to be cooked and eaten with the meal......as is stuffed mushrooms, and stuffed potatoes.....its actually quite delicious! I would use a fork and knife...but you can use only a fork if you just eat the inside....all up to you!! enjoy! That actually sounds delicious right now!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Fork and knife. Love them.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 9:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I eat them with a knife and fork. The pepper is meant to eat. I don't really like the pepper part, so I only eat a little of it but all the inside.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• your suppose to eat the pepper! It's delicous! Best part!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 1:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2010