HELP!!! PLZ!!!

hello everyone i am here asking 4 help help in the madison county area of ILL
i am a grandma to many but i have 3 legaly i am soo stressed out i mean to the point of of i just wanna cry went to the doc today to get test results just to be told need to check my heart and stress level,, because i keep getting light headed and be seating dwn, not moving my daughter the 3kids i have cant wont take care of them i have had them since the oldest was 5dys old the second 1 when she was 5mos old the baby when he was 1mo old,,,I HATE MY DAUGHTER!! for putting me through this this suppose to be my time not begin mama all over again she knew i would not let the state take them,but my GOD!! if i dont get a break are HELP i am gonna die!!
as i seat here writing this i want to cry because i am so tired i know this is more of a VENT!! to some call it what u may but i am asking for help here,IF U CANT BE OF HELP PLZ DT BE MEAN EITHER!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 5:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry i live in Florida and cant do anything.. but you sound like you need some deep breaths and RELAX i know thats hard but just calm down
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I'm in FL too - but here let's see if I can offer you some long distance help super-Grandma!

Here are some CM groups that might have some play groups or friends you can meet to help you out and maybe take the kids for an hour or so here & there so you can get a break; etc...

Anyone in Madison County, IL?
    Madison County (IL) Moms

Anonymous

• Oh & no offense intended; I don't know her from a hole in the ground; but I don't think too much of your daughter either for doing this to you.

She needs to woman up and take care of her responsiblities!
    Anonymous

• I found this website for you - I hope it can give you some answers - http://www.grandparentingblog.com/2009/07/feeling-overwhelmed-raising-your-grandchildren.html
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I am a grandmother also raising a grandson and I so understand what you are going thru...

I am sorry that you are going thru so much.... I live in MI... but I did find this for you ...

http://www.state.il.us/aging/1directory/grg_support.pdf

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• PS... you want to vent on someone, plz feel free to PM me... Some times it is like we are a rare breed of women with no one to listen...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• it looks like you are suffering from some severe stress and anxieties.........the first thing to do is to get the children to bed....even if it's earlier than usual and take a long hot bath....your body needs to relax.....you're on go mode all day as a grandma/ mom to your grandchildren and its taking every bit out of you. The next thing you need to do is find an outlet that is safe for you and the grandchildren......you can go to church and get they have daycare....and certainly try and get some counseling to help ease you through your stress and anxiety...hope this helps a little...
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I'm in St. Clair County... not too far from you. PM me and let me know what I may be able to do to help??
    CBmom3

Answer by CBmom3 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I am in St. Clair county in Belleville I could help you too. pm me too
    feverishpink

Answer by feverishpink at 2:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2010