Would it mess her up to put her in my bed.....??

I have a 14 month old granddaughter. I am going to start watching her 4 days a week. Some times she will be staying all night. My dd said she has a pack and play she'll leave here for my granddaughter to sleep in when she's here. She has always slept in her own crib. I want, really badly, to put her in bed with me and pawpaw. Would this cause a problem for her sleeping at her house in her crib? Wouldn't she adjust and realize that she only sleeps in bed with mawmaw and pawpaw but at her house she sleeps in her crib? I have thought of just doing it and not telling my dd, but I can't do that, she is the mommy.....but I need to be able to back up my arguemnt. LOL

robyann

Asked by robyann at 5:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think you should let herstay in her pack and play. She isnt old enough to understand that if she is with you she can sleep in the bed but everywhere else she must sleep in a crib.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• LOL My parents did this to me! My DD would stay with them like once a month and it was ok, but I think that if it was done too often it would most likely cause confusion.. Sorry!! :-)
    Anonymous

• I think it would be ok, as long as you realize it will be harder then you think!
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 8:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no dont let your child sleep in the crib.but thats my oppinion.i gave in ONE time and now she wont sleep anywhere but with ME.it sucks.
    Oliviasmama1202

Answer by Oliviasmama1202 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2010