I HAVE to tell somebody!

My friend is Pregnant and I was the first to know! She hasnt even told her husband, who JUST left for deployment. He left a few days after they conceived according to the dr! She went in for a yeast infection and found out she was pregnant! I am horrible at secret keeping I had to tell someone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aww, how cool is that! I've been in your shoes though, being the first to know (or dang near first) about someone else's pregnancy - so fun and nice to know they think you're that special but so hard to keep the mouth shut! The anon option is a great way to get it out yet keep your promise though - no way anyone's finding out but you get it out of your system! Congrats to your friend!
    Anonymous

• Congratulations to your friend! What a wonderful way to start the New Year!!
    Anonymous

• Ok..Cool Beans!

She should've told her husband first.
    Anonymous

• YOu are an awsome friend. I can tell how excited your are for her. SHH! I wont tell *wink*
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh the yeastie...sure sign of being pregers, I had one each time I got pregers lol. Congrats to your friend.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010