How did you and your hubby meet?

howd you and yur DH meet? How old were you? was it instant attraction?

Me and My DH met in video warehouse one day and just started talking we were high school sweet hearts, he was a sophmore and i was a junior. been together ever since, had our first child at 16( yes i know we were young) Got married when he was 18 i was 17 (were 3 mnths apart) Got Pregnant with our second lil one on our wedding night..lol :0)

Hubby is in the USAF. We are happily Married with two daughters, Arianna and Alaynah. :)

Look foward to reading your stories.

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In the Emergency Room.. we both worked there :)
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Met in a club.

Answer by louise2 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• mutual friend introduced us...at the time I was 21 and he was 22. it wasnt instant attraction but we just could not stop talking to eachother..we became friends and that grew and got married may 17 2009 on sunset beach. i have a dd but we are currently trying for our first together.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I were both homeschooled and met at a homeschool PE class. It was Sept. 15, 2003, a couple of months before we both turned 16. He knew I was the one immediately, it took me a while to come around (I was interested in someone else!). December 3, 2004, at 17, we were an official couple. We got engaged August 26, 2006, shortly before we both turned 19. Married May 30, 2007. Baby #1 was born February 12, 2008, Baby #2 was born February 12, 2009, and Baby #3 is due April 1, 2010, all boys!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I was walking through the highschool and I saw him with his gf and I was like WOW I like him. Then a year and a half later I was hanging out with my friend Rory and and we went to Erics (husbands) house. We hit off and three years later everything is still good.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh, my sister was 7 years old and I was 19 when we met. Hubby was 24 and he was my sister's soccer team coach. Josh, dh, told her she couldn't take part in the next game because she got in a fight with a boy from another team and I went down there to fight with Josh. We did fight, A LOT, and at the end of the fight he said "if you're done screaming, can we go get a cup of coffee?"

So, I thought that was nice and the rest is history!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Well, it is kind of confusing. I was married and had 3 kids and I lived in the same town he grew up in. His parents had a late in life baby that was the same age of my oldest son. They went to school together and were best friends. I got divorced and about 2 yrs later I was picking up my son from his friends house...it was a 4th of July weekend. As I was leaving, he was pulling up in his moms driveway. We said hello and I left never thinking anything of it. When we got home my son answered the phone and said mom you will never guess who has a crush on you. When I asked who, he told me his friends older brother. Turns out this guy had even delivered a load of roofing material to our home while I was still married. Small world. Anyway, he called me, we talked about a wk, I had him for dinner, and we have been together ever sincs..So he is the older brother of my sons best friend, make sense?? lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• He read my profile on AOL and sent me a message because somewhere in my profile i had the quote "It can't rain all the time." If you know where this came from send me a message. Well he did and we chatted all night and about a month later we actually met. What makes it funny though is after a few minutes of hanging out I told him that he wasn't my type so the most we could be is friends. Go figure now we've been together for 6 years now and married for 5.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We met in the break room at Shopko when we were 16. We both had started working there that summer. We also went to school together, but I was a year ahead of him and we never met at school. I don't remember much about meeting him, but we knew each other for about a year before we started dating at 17. We got married at 18.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• we met in cooking school.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010