are there any weird things you and your Dh have to do or just do: Example i can not go to sleep unless Dh puts his hand on my back. and Dh has very bad sleep apenea so its breathing regulates when I touch his chest.

its weird I know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have to have white noise no matter what, and we have to fall asleep spooning.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I can not stand sleeping under the same blanket as him. So we sleep in the same bed but sepperate blankets.
    Anonymous

• ^ lol
    Anonymous

• We always lay and talk for about 10 minutes before lights out.. When he's away working he always calls me at bedtime, and we go to bed at the same time even when he's gone.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No but your husband needs a c-pap and not just your hand. One day you may be away and can't regulate him and remember that you can die from Sleep Apnea
    Anonymous

• ^hes on meds and otha stuff for it...but when he sounds weird to me my touch kinda of calms him.
    Anonymous

• We both go to sleep faster and better when we massage each other first. What we do is, he lays at the foot of the bed (under the fan) and I rub his knees and feet (his sore parts) and he usually rubs my thighs and feet. While doing this we talk about our days and about issues we might have (the massaging helps to keep things calm also). When we both are too tired to go on we say goodnight, he comes up to his pillow and we both are out of it in a few minutes.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I cannot get a full night's rest if my husband isn't home and in bed with me.
    Sometimes his job takes him away for days or months.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I want him to always scratch and rub my back before I fall asleep. He doesn't always do it but I sure do love it when he does.

nothing we absolutly "have" to do
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Does your husband have a cPap for his sleep apnea? If not, he needs to have a sleep study done immediately. Sleep apnea can be fatal!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2010