Do you feel tired all day? If you have other kids at home,what do you do?

I am 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant and all I seem to want to do is sleep. I don't have any kind of schedule or routine to speak of. I have my dd home with me all day and feel like I'm not spending enough time with her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i knwo how youe feel. im 12 weeks and have absoutely no energy. i have a 2 yo who is all energy all the time, and makes me walk for at least an hour a day. at least im getting excercise lol. but all i want tot do is sleep on the couch.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i feel for you too i have a 3 yr old and a 16 month old and im 12 weeks preg i am tired all the time
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My 3yo just watches TV if I can't stay awake any longer (it's what I did with my older kids when I was pregnant with the 3yo, too). But I have never felt I had to spend tons of time entertaining my kids. We always all just do our own thing (ever since they were toddlers). They've never complained. When they need attention they come to me (except when I'm sleeping...they know to leave me alone).
    Today I tried so hard to stay awake because my 3yo had school at 1pm and my husband was on his way home. I didn't want to fall asleep and have her miss school. I was barely functioning and my husband told me to go to bed and screw school, lol. He got home about 40 minutes before she had to leave and crashed until the older kids got home at 2:30pm.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i have a 5 year old an a 2 year old life in my house is chaotic an plus im 33 weeks pregnant so its been tough they have a schedule for my sanity wake up 7 am breakfast my daughter is at school by 8 45 then me an my son come home i relax on the couch he waches cartoons then 11 30 we go pick her up i come back make lunch they eat it then its time for me an the kids to go upstairs since there is tv there toooo theyll wach cartoons sometimes my son will tak a nap an ill lay down an snooz out for a few til they start fighting or screaming lol an then ill wake up fix there problem an relaxagain but they are pretty good on letting me nap an then at 5 dinner an then a snack an off to bed at around 8pm my daughter doesnt nap she is a big help if they want sumthn managable like a sandwich or chips ill tell her to get some for her an him my days are soooo long an im so happy i got 5 weeks left !
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2010