Sippy cups.

Okay so were like 2 1/2 weeks away from the transition to a sippy cup.... He has been on one since he was 6 moths but i still havent been able to find the "right" one. Every kind i find it leaks. Does anyone know of any sippy cup that does NOT leak!!? Please someone help me. He thinks its a game. He likes to see how big of a mess he can honestly make!!

TaesMommy0123

Asked by TaesMommy0123 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• our sippy cup is made by Playtex. it has 2 long handles. no leaks and we've been using it for months!
    klatshaw

Answer by klatshaw at 6:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Thank you!!
    TaesMommy0123

Answer by TaesMommy0123 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I second playtex.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We've had good luck with the Nuby cups. It doesn't leak, but my daughter does pull the silicone mouthpiece out while she's biting down so she can spray milk everywhere.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Ah well i do use Nuby at the moment. Havent made my way to the store to get a different one. but he does know how to let it spill out EVERYWHERE, I saw a cup at my all time fav. store the other day 'Babies R us' and it was i think 10 dollars for one cup but it looked pretty cool and the nipple part didnt look like it would leak out. it was in like a tin bottle. I dont think i have bought a playtex one yet tho. That one shall be my next option. Thank you!!
    TaesMommy0123

Answer by TaesMommy0123 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Gerbers were the only ones I had no leaks with. I hated the playtex & nuby ones.
    Anonymous