East coast or west coast: where would you rather live and why?

Pretend nothing exists in between (I know it isn't possible, hence the word "pretend"..lol), so you have to pick one or the other.

I'd go with west coast..I would love to live in Oregon, and nearly all my friends are in Cali.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 5:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say west coast, but I haven't visited enough of the east coast to make an informed decision. However if I had to choose east coast or California, I would choose the east coast. :)
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• West coast def!!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• West Coast! Born and Raised in Los angeles! I am in wa state because my husband is in the army but my husband wants to retire and die in LA lol. we love los angeles!!!!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I'm originally from the East. DH lived in Cali for a while. We'd probably have to be bi-coastal. If that didn't work, I'd take the West coast.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• East coast. down south
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i've always lived east and have only traveled the east..never been anywhere west..so i cannot say
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• west coast (so's unspoken goal- to move back to OR in the next few years).

we live in coastal SC, and I love the weather, but can not stand the environment that the people create.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• East coast because my friends and family all live in the east and we currently live in AZ. Sucks. I hardly ever get to see them because driving takes so long and flying is expensive.

If that were not a consideration then I think I would choose the west coast. I like the life style. I was trying to get dh to apply for a transfer to San Diego, but it didn't work out.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• West coast. Lots of beauty.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• West coast because of the warmer weather, but Hubby hates Fruitville (California) so that's why we don't live there now..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010