Does anyone smoke weed for fun?

i dont feel it effects the way you live ur life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i live in a city that has de-crimalized pot, i believe that is a good thing. alcohol destroys way more lives than smoking weed. my mother smoked her entire pregency with me and my little brother and we are both happy healthy productive people. i believe it is to each his own and as long as your not hurting anyone else then its your business.
    Anonymous

• Nope I have sex with my husband for fun.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• NO WAY.. People turn to mush and morons when they smoke.. I cant stand being around it all and i def. don't smoke it!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• lol amen to that mmmegan38

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Why else would you smoke pot?
    I don't, but seriously, why else would people do it?
    Anonymous

• I think maybebaby83 has a few too many stoner movies stereotyped in her head.

And anon 6:46 - I am dying laughing right now! That was funny!
    Anonymous

• My MIL smokes it because she is dying of liver scorosis (sp) it helps with the pain. I used to but its not my thing anymore, if I got caught with I would think they would take my baby away from me. Its not worth the risk. I am a firm believer that it helps you maintain your weight. When I smoked it I could eat anything and everything I want and not gain weight. My friend was like 170 and she started smoking, didnt change anything about her life and now she is 140.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I don't have any kids yet so hold the bad parent comments, i'm TTC and have been for over a year.

i used to smoke ALL THE TIME for fun of course, but i stopped for the most part except when i get real nauseous or have problems sleeping. I have pcos and i was on metformin and that makes one rather ill. so yes anon there are other reasons to smoke it.

i only smoke occasionally now since it makes me pretty tired lately.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• its not bad stoner movies.. its REAL stoners in my life.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Once in a blue moon, what the hell, it's fun. I'd never smoke it like two days in a row or whatever, it turns me into a complete idiot.
    Anonymous