When should I start potty training my son?

acamara611

Asked by acamara611 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i would start 1.5 intorducing it encourage reward even when he tries and let him go with you once he is two or older encourage more often use stickers prizes and other things that make him happy my son likes the cartoon potty chairs and stickers
    momma051209

Answer by momma051209 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I waited until my kids showed interest. You dont have to have a certain age. What ever you feel comfortable with...GL!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• usually easier to start in the warmer months cos of accidents and naked butts good luck
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• my son is turning 2 on the 11th of this month.... he goes potty in his training potty that is in the bathroom by the big potty when i ask him to. When his dad and I go potty we leave the door open so he can see us using the potty and so on.... but he isn't completely interested and right now I don't have the time we're doing quite a bit of traveling so I don't want to discomfort him in wet clothing and have him feel bad for something that I should have been helping him with....
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 2:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2010