Suggestions PLEASE

My friend has asked me to help her pick a baby name for my godson/daughter. (She's not sure what sex it will be yet)
If it's a boy, his middle name will be kelvin. She has no clue about girl name, except that it would be one syllable first and middle names.
I have no idea what to suggest. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

mommymonkey

Asked by mommymonkey at 7:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Girl names are fun! McKenna, Meghan, Autumn, Kailey, Ashley, Sienna

You should google the Social Security top names of 2008/09. It helped alot.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• yeah i agree with PP that it would be a lot better to search names on the SSA site, or to get a book at the library of baby names.

i don't really like any names but ones on our list are Lewis, Theodore, Cedric, Lawson, Perry & Evelyn, Rebecca, Michelle, Kimberly, etc.

some name websites will even let you select 1 syllable so that can help her with a girl name. i can think of Jane.

good luck to your friend! i know what she's going through, it's so hard to choose
    Anonymous