Why is it those who didn't vote for Obama seem to be the ones complaining the most?

Do they really think that liberals will magically agree with them? And of course you don't like what Obama is doing, that's why you didn't vote for him.

mommy_lisa25

Asked by mommy_lisa25 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I prefer to whine about posters using condescending pet names for the people they disagree with. I think those people are really weak and show their ignorance with their obvious display of insecurity.

Anonymous

• Because everyone has the right to complain about the politics of their country,
    I suppose same question can go for those that didnt vote Bush. Why are they STILL complaining about him?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Agreed with you mrs.owen86!!!!!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 7:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Funny - because the ones who DID vote for him (and were bashing BUSH a year ago) are all GONE - they've disappeared from cafemom - or maybe hiding from the P&CE section because they can't handle facing the truths about how BAD Obama REALLY IS!!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 7:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• BTW - We are not COMPLAINING. We are just speaking the TRUTH about the crappy politics Obama is putting out there...we are just telling it like it is. You "wait and see"!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 7:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I don't get why this is a puzzler. ... When I speak up to point out the hazards of a gov't action, or the craziness of it, I am NOT trying to get someone to agree with me. All I want to do is show others where to find information for their own self-education. What they do with the information is up to them .... .... it's called respect for others; I am not needy about getting their agreement, I trust them to make the best decision for themselves and their own families as long as they have truthful and complete information. :-)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 7:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It's the way things go. When Bush was in office the biggest complainers where Liberals who oppossed his policies. Nothing new. Even now some liberals complain about past policies so I don't see the difference? I don't complain for agreement. I complain so that someone knows how I feel. When more people speak up it does matter and it does make a difference.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I never complained about Bush, I didn't agree with him a lot of the time but whining about it achieved nothing.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Actually Thunder I DID vote for Obama and think i made the RIGHT choice. Im still here! I think Obama is doing fine.. he has a HUGE mess to clean up and its gonna take a while.. again you can thank BUSH for that.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Answered at 6:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 by:

* mommy_lisa25

mommy...
    I never complained about Bush, I didn't agree with him a lot of the time but whining about it achieved nothing.

LOL kettle black...oh wait I better not use that word it might offend the pro-bamber.
    See its that bullcrap that makes pple not like liberals that little narrow minded mind set "whining".... seriously would you better he let some intern give him a blowjob, Who got rid of saddam"? Certainly not blowjob clinton, did you? So while you sit there calling running a country whining you HAVE that right because your still an american...bush-obama their still our leaders and you still can talk with that freedom you take for granted
    be happy you as a woman can speak up and say our leaders are whining.
    Anonymous