Why do people assume that if you're a Liberal, you voted for Obama?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well RutterMama I can guess that you voted for George W. and THAT certainly shows a LACK of intelligence so, I don't see how those people who voted for George W. could have possibly been making an intelligent choice by voting for McCain/Palin.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I have never run in to that issue. I just tend to assume that if you are at all intelligent you voted for Obama...
    Anonymous

• Birds of a feather sides he won by skin color and popularity alone not experience ..oh what did she just say that!? You are who you hang with he hangs with Pelosi enough said

A liberal is a liberal
    Anonymous

• LOL Anon :51 thats awesome. I dont assume all liberals voted for Obama. I assume all liberals recycle though ;)

There are alot of assumptions around these parts. I've been accused of being ultra-liberal, then again I was once kicked out of a debate group and when I a friend asked why they said they didnt like conservative nuts like me. lol. Oh well, what can you do but keep them guessing right?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 8:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• yeah... seeing as I voted for George Carlin (you have to admit he would have been the perfect candidate if he was not deceased). know whatcha mean- the assumption is that I voted for obama . I find that laughable.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I voted for you because your a liberal
    Anonymous

• IDK, why do people always assume you are Republican if you are conservative?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Well OP, did you vote for Obama?
    Anonymous

• I voted for Nader. I refuse to vote for ANY Republican or Democrat. I think the two party system is the reason our Country is a shell of it's former glorious self.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

•  I just tend to assume that if you are at all intelligent you voted for Obama...

laughing

Anonymous