Would you do it???

Would you go take a shower (in a one story home) and leave your 27 month old to play in the other room????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, things just happen so quickly with kids. Maybe I'm paranoid. : P
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 7:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Nope, I would wait until bedtime when he was safely sleeping..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It depends on the surroundings. If the 2-year-old is well entertained, in a baby-safe room, and maybe with a baby-gate, then I don't see the harm. I would turn on the baby monitor too, just in case.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 7:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• nope not safe I don't care where they are
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No. I take a bath, so I can hear, and leave my door open for them to come in and out. They usually come in and help wash mama's hair. When I had one child, I put her in the shower with me.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I do. i just leave the door open and make sure little einsteins is on.
    chrissymccann23

Answer by chrissymccann23 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no way! They can get into things way to fast with just your back turned. My son is 1 and not even walking yet and I won't take a shower unless my husband is there to watch him. To dangerous any age
    Anonymous

• I would put the child in the shower with me, or take the child in the bathroom and let them play in there with a few toys. When mine where that age, if no one was there to help me, I'd just put them in the shower with me. Take a few bath toys and let them play in the back of the tub while you shower.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I do all the time. I either put him in his high chair and put on some Backyardigans or he's in his completely baby proof playroom. I get in and get out, but I do leave him downstairs. When hubby's home is when I can really enjoy my showers.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Never. I wait until they go down for a nap before I take a shower. Either that or wait until Hubbs gets home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010