What do you think of the Top Answerers?

I just noticed this on the side of the Answer page and was just curious as to people's opinions. Personally, I don't care just found it interesting.

Does it annoy you that they are on all the time?

Does it bother you that you aren't in the top?

Does anyone strive to be in the top?

Does anyone wonder why they answer so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No
    No
    I don't
    They have more time. I don't wonder.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 8:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• ive seen them here and there...some are new and some are ones that have been there for a while.

doesnt annoy me...makes me want to work more to be at the top-ish, thats why i try not to answer anon.

they prolly answer so much because of the same reason i do! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I answer on and off in spurts LOL!! I kind of like playing dear Abby, I guess! I do kind of like it when I get a "best answer" pick, and I have met a coupld of online friends through here! I wish I could be on more, allthough over Christmas when we were snowed in I kind of got into CAFE Mom too much, lol. I can't believe how many questions people do answer, I usually try to only answer something I could be helpful with,,,,usually cooking, or 4 year olds, ha ha! It seems there are some people who "know " alot more than me. I honestly am suprised by a couple of them, because I usually consider their answers to be in a "mean gir" theme, What do you think?????? good question, btw!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Doesnt bother me. I do like my answers being picked as the best though, when it happens.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 8:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I like getting best answer and am very jealous of admckenzie and bmat! J/K. They all seem like lovely ladies and I enjoy answering questions whether I get the best answer pick or not.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think that's Great for them!! I do Love it when my answer is picked at the best one! But I'm sincere and mean to help! If we all help each other. I think that's what its all about!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I never noticed them before!
    Anonymous

• I personally think it's baloney, it's been questions by other cafemommers whether they ask anon questions, then answer non-anon, and pick their own best answer, over and over...frankly, I've seen very few questions with answers from 4 of them, and the one that I have seen answer many questions answers so dumb sometimes, or totally not waht the question was asking, etc...and I've seen the same 4 or 5 people there for months now...I think that one little section needs to disappear!
    Anonymous

• No to all of your questions.

PrydferthMenyw always has good answers and is never rude. It's refreshing to read her answers. I've never really noticed the rest of the Top Answerers, though..at least, they haven't caught my eye as much.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think some of them give pretty good, open hearted and non judgemental advice.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010