Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are my options with the Ex out of work?

I'm going through a divorce and we have 8 year old twins. He hasn't lived with us in years but he has become unemployed without unemployment. I think he might be working off the books but that's another story. Are there any resources I can check into to help us out? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • go to the family services office and file fr assistance and child support, they will go after him and he will have to answer to a judge
    good luck

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

  • agree with first poster.....
    they will do all the fighting for you and you will get the help you need for the children

    Answer by cara124 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

  • Look for a higher paying job

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

  • Stop by my blog and bookmark it. There may be something there in the archieves or in future posting that might help.

    Answer by Peodigy at 10:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.