What are my options with the Ex out of work?

I'm going through a divorce and we have 8 year old twins. He hasn't lived with us in years but he has become unemployed without unemployment. I think he might be working off the books but that's another story. Are there any resources I can check into to help us out? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• go to the family services office and file fr assistance and child support, they will go after him and he will have to answer to a judge
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• agree with first poster.....
    they will do all the fighting for you and you will get the help you need for the children
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Look for a higher paying job
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Stop by my blog and bookmark it. There may be something there in the archieves or in future posting that might help.
    www.bloggingformoneysite.com
    Peodigy

Answer by Peodigy at 10:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2010