Am i pregnant

I have been tired a lot lately and it does not matter if i get a lot of sleep or not enough i am still tired. Then i had 2 periods last month and i have been having one since my system got back on track after i had the shot. Plus my back has been hurting off and on. Just my lower back. But every time i thought i was pregnant it came out negative. I just don't know could i be pregnant or what. Any answer would help a lot. Thanls

olafsonmama

Asked by olafsonmama at 9:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had unprotected sex without birth control, then it is likely you are. The only way you can really know is if you pee on the stick.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• if you keep getting negative tests then probably not. you should see a doctor.. there are a MILLION symptoms that can be pregnancy and the same million could be a million other things!
    There is no way for anyone to tell you YES or No online
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• See an ob/gyn. Don't ask online!
    Anonymous

• Magic 8 ball... show me the answer
    Anonymous

• ill tell you what right befor i found out i was pregnant i was like super bitch! i was also really tired i dident start getting major back pains till i was close to 12 weeks but that is just personally everyone is different and thats why nobody can answer your question me and my husband have been tring to get prego for about a year and every month befor my period my back hurt i was sick to my tummy and then i peed on a stick and neg i was heartbroken when i peed on a stick this last time it came out neg a week later i took another and i got no answer then on my third i finally got a possitive my best advice would be to take a home test if it does say neg and your not conviced make a doc appt or planned parenthood thats who confermed my pregnancy! good luck!
    tanostyna

Answer by tanostyna at 10:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2010