Do you have a potty mouth?

I don't say bad words in front of my kids (try not to most of the time) , but I do say things to my husband like "i'm so gonna kick your ass" if we are about to battle it out at scrabble or the wii. For the most part though, Im not a big potty mouth.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 9:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I swear like a sailor on shore leave!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Potty mouth, present and accounted for. NOT in front of kids.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I have what my Grand Father calls a Sailer Mouth! I learn from the best.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I do.. but now that im pregnant i am working on it. Don't have any little ones around now, so never payed much attention to it.. I mean i dont use it ALOT but if im angry or something then I do... So now its something I pay MUCH more attention to then I ever did before.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I use profanity when it suits me but I will not use baby talk like "potty mouth" when addressing adults.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I am but I am trying to use the word fuck less, kind of a new years resolution. I also have quit smoking and am working on loosing weight. I think not saying fuck will be the hardest...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• since when is "potty mouth" baby talk? I always thought it was a pretty well-known term even among adults.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, my kids are now 18, 20 & 27, and on the very rare occasion that I do swear, they think it's hysterical and just doesn't come out natural. I have to be EXTREMELY frustrated and angry to swear, and I guess I'm just trying to get impact. Unfortunately, the only impact it has is to make my kids laugh at me!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Only occasionally, by accident, do I use a bad word. It just feels wrong and I prefer to sound sane and reasonable when I am angry. It is easier to get people to respect you and take ypu seriously if you use clean language!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• LOL~ beeky & worriedmommy600 ~!  I agree 'potty mouth' IS 'baby talk' ..and fuck is a very difficult thing to STOP SAYING~! FUCK! IT'S FUCKIN HARD!

chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2010