Crazy Cravings?

Hi im 13 weeks pregnant and i have always hated sea food. About 5 weeks ago i was at applebees with my husband and someone close ordered fish and i about lost my dinner but 2 days ago i started craving fish and shrimp but i am affraid to order it because im afraid i will get sick and my husband hates fish as well so i cant get him to order it for me. Should i try it or just let it go as a crazy craving?

tanostyna

Asked by tanostyna at 9:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have him order it and try it.

I craved fish when pregnant and couldn't eat it - turned my stomach upside down.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Just make sure its cooked! Go for it.. lol.. maybe try take out first and see how that goes!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• ahh shrimp!!! I craved that for awhile. It had to be Long Johns Silvers butterfly shrimp ( I do not even like that place) but had to have it. I sent my husband out a few times to pick me up the 3 pieces that you can order as an extra. He would pick himself up a shrimp meal and I would end up eating a few pieces from his as well...Then my cravings turned into cherry koolaid and then A&W root beer. I had some odd ones.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Yo could try it, but it could also mean you're lacking iron, fish and shrimp are rich sources of iron, so is steak and other red meats.
    mcleroytobe

Answer by mcleroytobe at 3:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2010