What do you think of people saying biracial kids are wrong?

I was reading another post..perhaps it was posted to just stir up the beehive that is race but what do you think when someone says Bi-racial children more or less should not be?

*edited with link*
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/354408/what_do_you_think_of_interracial_dating?cat_id=&next=11#answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they need to get a grip on reality. Mixing races is what happens when you have an ethnically diverse country. It's part of America. Get over it. Don't like it? PLEASE feel free to leave :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Their idiots? Personally some of the most beautiful kids I've seen were bi-racial.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I'd love to meet these heifers who say their not Mine are and I just see red when I see or hear someone talking about the children!
    Anonymous

• Ignorant people are the hardest to talk to /argue with, so let them be.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Thats insane and stupid.. none of us are "pure breds" we are all mixed!!!!!!!!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I say they are bigots. I just can't figure out where their problems stem from. My thought is racist. IT infuriaates me to no end. Who cares about them!?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• That they are morons. My friends daughter is biracial and she is BEAUTIFUL. SHe has the most amazing golden brown eyes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• They are irrational idiots.

If they think about it, most of us ARE some what bi-racial.......or something. We can be irish/english/french/norweigian/german

WHO cares about all that crap........bi-racial children are as beautiful as not.

Maybe they got jilted by a brutha or something and are jealous the woman had kids.....I dont get it........HOW can any MOM say the children should not be...........perhaps it was SHE whom should not have BEEN?

Put that in her pipe and let her smoke it!

NO race or religion is any better then the other, we have our beliefs and thats what makes us all unique. We dont have to AGREE on their beliefs and fight about it........we all have one god or creator to answer to.....we dont have to answer to each other when we die.........for me it will be GOD.......but then I feel agnostic at times too......soooooo go figure! Im one confused woman! Wont know til I go.......
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm bi-racil (half Asian, half Hispanic). Everyone always talks about how beautiful the mix is and how beautiful bi-raical kids are. I don't understand the fuss, but it is difficult to identify w/ two cultures at once, esp. when you look so much more like one of them. Hello, newsflash, white people are bi-racial! They are basically European mutts.
    Anonymous

• What a load of Sh**. Bi-racial kids are beautiful just like my German, English, American Indian kids.
    Anonymous