got hit with shopping cart should i go to the doctor?

today i got rammed in the stomach with a shopping cart. i was hardcore cramping for over an hour. the cramps got less severe, but i still feel like there is a lot of pressure in my lower stomach. i sort of feel like how i used to feel before i got my period. should i go to the doctor or just let it go? i'm not spotting or anything. just sort of uncomfortable. i don't want to go to the hospital and look like a fool. since the dr office isn't open seeing that it's 10pm. and i have to work tomorrow from 7am to 330. help please!

meghanalicia85

Asked by meghanalicia85 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would if it was me because I wouldn't be able to sleep wondering if my baby is okay. I hope everything is okay.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i would go and i wouldve probably beat the hell out of the person the hit me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• who the hell hits pregnant people seriously!!?? get checked woman just to be safe.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Your doctors office should have an on call nurse. Someone there to answer the phone and give advice and/or have the on call doctor call you back! when I was super sick recently hubby and I called in the dead middle of the night and a nurse answered, got our information and the doctor called us back to give advice. I suggest you call your docs office first.
    Also, baby is well protected in there, maybe the cramping is partly b/c you were scared and thought something would be wrong and it was? But anytime you have cramping it's better to be safe then sorry. So give the docs office a call!!! GL

How far along are you???
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I would go just to be safe, I seriously wouldve kicked the person's a** who hit me with the carriage, I swear that's why I hate going to stores people get crazy especially near the holidays, but go get it checked out instead of worrying make sure babycakes is okay in there you'll get a better sleep knowing everything is okay!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2010