circumsized or not which is better?

okay I am not talking about babies here! Is the sex better if the man is circumsized? or uncircumsized?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly, they both have felt the same to me. As long as the guy knows how to use it that's all that matters.

Answer by emly40 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• seems like uncircumsized ones get fatter as it gets closer to eruption.The loose skin makes it fatter versus the circumsized which doesn't have loose skin and just stays the same.

• Circumsized! No worries of that extra hygiene issue and the men tend to have more confidence.

Answer by MissLady620 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• OMG Circumsized. I can't stand the way that an uncircumsized penis looks, it almost makes me sick!

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• i've never had uncircumsized but i guess it's a preference. but the sex i have with my husband makes my eyes roll back in my head.