naughty naughty question!

has anyone ever(if so consequences or perks?), or have the desire to bring another woman into their relationship?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• no never

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I tease my husband with it because I know he wants it. However, I have no intention of doing so. I'm not attracted to women in any manner.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I had a few girl experiences in college (how cliche'!) but not in married life, no no. I have huge jealously issues

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Nope because I am all the woman one man could handle. I have read about couples who do this and how it scars their relationship.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no

Answer by lowencope at 10:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no way!!! nope.

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• HELL NO ! !

• There was a time in my life when I was that other woman. I would NEVER do it again or allow it anywhere near my marriage. Nothing good can come of it. I know some of you are swingers and power to you, it just wouldnt work for us.

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• In my experience it causes problems but if you bring in another couple it makes it more fair and balanced. There are less problems that way

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• In my experience most men can only handle one woman at a time...any more than that and they either get nervous or too excited if you know what I mean. Men fantasize about it but put in that situation...most don't do so well in my experience!

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2010