Photographers, What Digital SLR Do You Recommend?

I love my Baby. It's a 35mm Canon EOS Rebel xs N. I absolutely love film photography, but let's face it Digital is more convenient. I would like to stay in the EOS Rebel models, as my 35mm lenses will be compatable with the digital. However, I am open to all suggestions as I do my homework on the selection. I'll admit, I don't know much about DSLR's, as I am a 35mm girl at heart, so again doing the homework.

I shoot Portrait, Landscape, and Nature, so I'm looking for a DSLR that will work with me as I change my subject. I am looking to buy before my Road Trip (Michigan to Arizona) in February. Thanks for all your help, Ladies.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 10:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you already have lenses for your Canon, I would look to see if they are compatible with any of Canon's digital cameras. Which camera to buy will depend on your budget. In Canon's lower price range you will find the Canon Rebel xsi. I have the Canon Rebel T1i which I love because it will also shoot video. Though I would love to get the new Canon Rebel 7D that just recently came out. Its a pretty fast camera and also records video. Have fun on your vacation to Arizona.
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I like my Canon 40D.
    Anonymous