What do you think about people who don't smoke until they are in their 30's or start to smoke again after quitting for 10 years?

Smoking is nasty enough and most people start it very young when they are nieve and stupid, so why would they do it when they are in there 30's.

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 10:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Health

• Stupid, stupid, stupid at any age, but at 30 you should just know better.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I agree word for word with Bebita!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I really don't think anything other than they are free to make their own choices. I do make opinion known; however, that I think smoking is a very unhealthy habit.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think this is just another thing for people to bitch about. BUT. As an ex smoker of 20 years, I feel it is very stupid of anyone to start. It is just sooo hard to quit.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 10:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I dont advocate smoking in the least. My mom was a smoker though, she started at 17. She was far from stupid. Which makes me really question why she continued to smoke..anyway...
    Anonymous