Can you reccommend a good potty training book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think the best way to potty train honestly is to just follow your child's cues and let them go around with just underwear once they have become aware when they go peepee or poopoo. When my son would start lettting me know he wet his diaper I knew that it was time to start potty training. I never read a book about it, I just let him go with underwear and asked him to use the potty often (kids forget when they are busy playing). He was porrty trained pretty quickly, but I know every child is different.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Idk about books, but my youngest loved the DVD Potty Power! I always just went by the cues the kids gave me and let them run around in undies or even naked once they showed they were ready. But my youngest really did like that Potty Power dvd...

Anonymous