question about morning sickness...

So, the day I found out I was pregnant was the day morning sickness started for me, whcih seemed pretty early because I was only 3 1/2 weeks. So, on saturday night I was exhuasted and took a nap around 7 ish and woke up with the worse morning sickness ever... and that was after eating a lot for dinner around 6. I had morning sickness pretty bad all night and the next day was ok, but I still had morning sickness all day. Well, now its tuesday and I barely have any morning sickness. I don't know why that worries me, but it does. Had anyone experienced this before?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you sure it was morning sickness and not just sick? Like a virus or something? I don't think if it eases up that it's anything to worry about.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• yes..i had it morning, noon, and night from about 8wks till 7months. maybe they should call it mourning sickness...like mourning not being pregnant
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• there are some nasty tummy bugs going around, almost sounds to me like you had that and not morning sick.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• yeah, I'm sure it was morning sickness, because eating helped it a bit, especially eating protein. If it was something else than food would make me throw up or make it worse.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010